Last Updated: 18 December 2023
1. What Are Cookies?
Cookies are small text files that are placed on your computer by websites that you visit. They are widely used to make websites work, or work more efficiently, as well as to provide information to the owners of the site.
- Authentication: To log you into the Service.
- Security: To detect and prevent fraudulent activities.
- Preferences: To remember your preferences and settings.
- Analytics: To gather data about how you and others interact with our website.
3. Types of Cookies We Use
- Session Cookies: These are temporary cookies that are erased when you close your browser.
- Persistent Cookies: These are cookies that stay on your device until they expire or are deleted.
- First-party Cookies: These are cookies set by our website.
- Third-party Cookies: These are cookies set by third-party services we use for analytics and other purposes.
4. Your Choices
Most web browsers automatically accept cookies, but you can usually modify your browser setting to decline cookies if you prefer. However, this may prevent you from taking full advantage of the website.
5. Third-Party Cookies
7. Contact Us
Thank you for choosing Tryzee.co.nz!